How to create a Presentation app?
Follow the following steps to create a 'Presentation' app on druidwiz.
Login/Register to druidwiz.
On the menu bar, select 'Create App' and then click on 'Presentation'.
This will open the Presentation outline page. You can see an editable page which has the following fields:
- Title - Title of your app.
- Description - Fill the description of your app. This information will be visible in druidStore from druidwiz app and also in 'Browse Content' section in druidwiz website.
- Cover Image - Upload a cover image for your app. The ideal size is 304X171 pixels. This image will be visible in druidStore from druidwiz app and also in 'Browse Content' section in druidwiz website.
- Category - Assign the best fitting category.
You can edit all the above fields later.
Once you fill the values on these fields, click on 'Save'. This will save the Presentation outline page. What you have just created is the cover for the Presentation.
Next, you will add 'Pages' to this presentation.
You can now add a 'Page' to this Presentation. Click on 'Add Page' button. The 'Create Page' is now open:
This is an editable page with the following fields:
- Title - Enter the title of this page. Do remember that this title will not appear in the app. This is only for the website.
- Body - In this field, you can enter the actual content of this page. This will show as the page in the app. You can add a 'Heading' to this page. This 'Heading' will come in the app. After the 'Heading', enter the content of the page.
- Background color - Change the default background color if you want
Once you fill the values on these fields, click on 'Save'. This will save your first page in your presentation. And this is what you see:
If you want to add several other pages to your presentation, just click on the button 'Add Next Page'.
And there you are! You have created your first presentation on druiwiz!!