Druidendo respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload or create on the Site do not infringe any third party copyright.
Druidendo will promptly remove materials from the Site if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, Druidendo may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
1. Filing Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content-for Copyright Holders
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any).
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where on the Site the material that you claim is infringing may be found, sufficient for Druidendo to locate the material
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
· Online: Our Copyright claim form
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Filing a Counter-notification to Restore Removed Content
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide Druidendo with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, and telephone number.
2. A description of the material that was removed and the location on the Site where it previously appeared.
3. A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the court of the Republic of India and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original copyright violation notice or an agent of that person.
5. Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information via:
Please note that we will send any complete counter-notifications we receive to the person who submitted the original Copyright notice. Please note that when we forward the counter-notification, it includes your personal information. By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we may restore the removed materials. Until that time, your materials will remain removed.
3. Repeat Infringer Policy
Druidendo will terminate user accounts that have been the subject of three (3) separate Copyright Violation notices. In the event a user’s materials are removed due to a Copyright Violation notice and then subsequently restored due to the filing of a counter-notification, Druidendo will treat the underlying Copyright Violation notice as withdrawn.
Druidendo reserves the right to terminate user accounts that are the subject of fewer than three (3) Copyright Violation notices in appropriate circumstances, such as where the user has a history of violating or willfully disregarding Druidendo’s Terms of Service.
In filing a Copyright notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your Copyright Violation notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your Copyright violation notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
Druidendo may disclose any communications concerning copyright violation notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS, AND THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. WE PRESENT THIS INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Last updated: May 23rd, 2013