1. We trust you to be responsible and respect each other and to trust others. Druidendo is a large community of people. In order for all of us to create the best impact through this site together, all of us need to show a certain level of trust!
2. The Druidendo community is made up people with all types of views and backgrounds. Remember that not everyone always agrees with you. Others might have opinions very different than yours. While you have your freedom of thought, so do have others – so be tolerant and respectful of others. But be polite and friendly in your interactions. Be a sport!
3. We do not actively screen content being uploaded because we trust you to self-moderate. But we do have a system where users can flag objectionable or copyrighted content and we will step in when we think it's necessary.
4. While you may not think copyright is a good idea, it is still the law. Please respect it. Do not upload the work of others as your own. Only upload content of others, if they have given you permission (or if they have licensed it under Creative Commons).
5. Don't post content or comments about issues like child exploitation, animal abuse, drug abuse, bomb making etc. They will be removed and your account will get suspended.
6. Druidendo is not for pornography, sexually explicit content, violence, defamatory or anything illegal. If such content is reported from your account, it will be deleted or blocked immediately.
7. We encourage freedom and free speech but hate speech and harassment will be met with zero tolerance. Example are speech which attacks or is demeaning to a group based on race, ethnicity, culture, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, geographical origin etc. If we think your content or comments are abusive to the site, other users or just in general, your account may be temporarily or permanently blocked.
8. Predatory behaviour, stalking, harassing other users, invading their privacy, revealing their personal information etc are all something we dislike intensely. Such behaviour is bad for the community and will not be tolerated at all.
9. Do not use Druidendo for spamming or unsolicited messaging. Comments deemed as spam will be removed.
10. Druidendo has a zero tolerance policy towards spam. We review content and accounts that are flagged by our community and remove those indulging in spammy behaviour such as posting crass advertisements on Druidendo, posting multiple copies of the same content (or almost similar content), posting content with misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views or manipulate search engine rankings. If you are posting large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages, this will be deemed as spam and result in immediate removal and/or suspension of your account.
In all of these cases if we think it's necessary we may block or ban the account responsible temporarily or permanently. If your account is blocked permanently, you are forbidden to create any new accounts on Druidendo.